Hello Grace for Life Blog, Twitter, and Facebook Friends,
Several years ago I started working on a manuscript that captured the essence of what “Grace for Life” means, in light of being resolved toward a mission in life. I have finished the manuscript, but I need your help. I would like you to be a part of the process of getting this book published in the near future.
So how can you help? By downloading the .pdf version of Chapter 1 below, and carefully reading the chapter with these few questions in mind:
1) Is the language easy to follow? Are there minor/major grammatical mistakes/errors?
2) Can you sense from the first chapter the main thesis of the book and where the book is heading? What does this book seek to address/answer?
3) Would you be compelled to read more than just this chapter?
4) Do the illustrations adequately and properly illustrate the points they are intended to?
5) Any part/point really confusing, or needs more clarity, or should be condensed to make the same point?
6) Any suggestions to make it better.
If you would like to be part of the process, just send your constructive criticism/ideas to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I truly appreciate your help in this, and I pray it can be used by God to help others live biblically for His glory. David.